Sunday, February 8, 2015

Childhood friend

It was a long and stupid story. It described that two kids had had a good relationship but slowly lost contact.
It happend in 2000 when I was a eight-years-old that is a naive age. How did we get familiar with each other was through some naughty behaviors. I was used to hit the ducks with stones. There was no denying the fact that I was used to be educated by owner whose ducks always be hurt. However, I met my teammate who had a same interest soon, but we couldn't avoid the blame. By the time, we had established a closed friendship.
Nonetheless, I haven't seen him again since he left the city in order to chase better education. I didn't know how to keep in touch with my friend when I was 10 years old. 
If I were 10 years old, I would have save his cellphone number or email although I don't know whether or not we had cellphone number or email in the past.
In the future, I believe we can meet again and we are not only duck teammates but also best friends.

1 comment: