Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Keep moving

PProbably it is a common story, but it is inspiring to me and plays an important role in my life.
It begun in 2 years ago, my friend Yao and I were in the same university. We were committed in video games and drinking. As a result, we always failed in the exam and we were warned by the university. However, Yao realized that he could continue to commit to game. He decided to stop study and play game to run his business. His company has increased since he left the university. 
Consequently, there was no denying the fact that his success have a significant effect on my life. After that, I made a most important decision that study abroad in my life. 
As a saying goes, "knowledge change life." Although it is commonly accepted, I think that the rule meats being broken and suitable is the best.

1 comment: